S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL
Olive, Teak, Buffalo Camo
Top of the range jacket from Ridgeline that has been designed for the rugged New Zealand conditions.
Whether you’re stalking prey in the bush or mountains; or you’re facing snow, cold winds or heavy rain, look no further than the Ridgeline Recoil Jacket. Packed with features, the Recoil’s just the ticket to keep you warm, dry and quiet.
Both the Recoil jacket and Recoil pants have the ultimate in Wet Weather technology. Ridgelines top of the line RL-Tex PRO 3 layer has a 10K mm H20 rating and a 5K g/m2 breathability rating so along with new technologically advanced lightweight durable fabric this garment offers protection and warmth in the harshest of conditions.
• 2 waterproof zip chest pockets.
• 1 zipped chest pocket with storm cover.
• 2 large front pockets with storm cover and drainage holes.
• 2 hand warmer pockets.
• Full length, easy glide, double zip.
• Waterproof backing to prevent leakage.
• Storm cover to lock out weather.
• Fully removable with waterproof zip.
• 2 adjustment cords to shape the head perfectly.
• Style cut to maximise vision.
• Peaked to protect against weather.
• Waterproof rating: 10,000mm H20.
• Breathability rating: 5,000g/m2/24hrs
• Weight 1100g
• Quiet-tex fabric – Soft touch and sturdy with a silent shell.
• Seam sealed.
• Double cuff system with fabric outer cuffs and internal neoprene cuffs designed to be warm and waterproof.
• Velcro wrist adjustment.